Care4U Infrared Forehead Thermometer ZLK-IRT 101
Pack of: 1
Product Type: Infrared Thermometer
Container Type: Box
Product Information: This non contact thermometer uses advanced technology to measure temperature of the body and any non living object.
- Large screen backlight display
- Adjustable setting parameters
- Store 32 sets of measuring data
- Quick measurement
- Unit conversion (°C/°F)
Display resolution: 32.2°F/0.1°C
Body temperature mode: ± 32.5°F/ ± 0.3°C
- Body mode: 89.6°F-109.4°F/ 32°C-43°C
- Object mode: 32°F-212°F/ 0°C-100°C
Measuring distance: 1~10 cm
Operating ambient temperature: 50°F~104°F/ 10°C~40°C
Operating ambient humidity: <= 80%RH
Battery: 2 AAA batteries
Dimension: 116 x 55 x 170 mm (L x W x H)
Weight: 150g (Without battery)
- Align the thermometer probe in the middle of your forehead and keep it vertical, about 3-5 cm away. Press the measurement button, a “beep” sound will be heard after about 1 second, then the measurement is completed with the measured value displayed.
- When the temperature varies greatly, and affects the forehead temperature, please aim at the earlobe and measure.
- Please read the instruction carefully before use.
- Do not immerse the thermometer in any liquid, and do not leave it under overheat or low temperature environment for a long time.
- Collision prohibited. Dropping and mixing with sharp objects are prohibited, disassemble by yourself is prohibited.
- Do not use in strong electromagnetic interference environment.
- It is recommended to practice several times to become familiar with the measuring method, and try not to change the product factory settings.
- Measurement results are not a substitute for physician diagnosis.
- No special maintenance is required during use; please contact the seller or manufacturer if there is any malfunction appears.
Colour may little vary from the picture.
Use as directed by the physician.